Loading...

Death toll in Kajuru killings rises to 130- Governor El-Rufai

Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, says the death toll in last week Friday's attack in Kajuru local government area in the state, has risen to 130. The initial figure was put at 66 but according to Governor El-Rufai, the death toll has risen.

Recall that last week Friday, Governor El-Rufai raised alarm after unknown men stormed the local government area and attacked the residents, killing men, women and children. 22 children were confirmed dead in the attack last week.

Speaking to state house correspondents after a meeting with President Buhari in the state house today February 19th, the governor said the death figures had increased.
''The latest report shows that over 130 were killed, not even 66.” he told newsmen
 The meeting with President Buhari was to discuss the security challenges in Yobe, Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states. The meeting was also attended by the state governors.
Reactions: 
POLITICS 6716333364893961218

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item